Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Plates From Moroni

It is the year 1827- I am twenty-one years old.

I have some great news!

I am now a married man. I married the love of my life earlier this year. Her name is Emma Hale. I love her with all of my heart and I could not be happier. Emma supports me in all that I do and I am forever grateful for her love and acceptance of my visions and callings by God.

I have been meeting with Moroni for four years. After each yearly visit with Moroni, I have not been given the gold plates. Moroni finally gave me the plates. Emma was waiting at the bottom of the hill as I retrieved the plates. She makes me so happy.  Moroni has directed me to translate the plates. I am responsible for the plates and their translation. When I am called by Moroni,  I have to deliver the gold plates to him.

I have begun to translate the gold plates. I have noticed many people asking me about the gold plates. They want me to reveal them. It is so hard refuse. The privacy translations are getting more difficult because more people are discovering my calling.

I pray that I am able to do what God has asked of me. I pray that I fulfill all expectations and I pray that God is pleased with me. I cannot let my Lord down. I am a blessed man. I must repay The Lord, My Father, for all He has done for me.

Here are the gold plates:

http://prophetjosephsmith.org/files/2008/06/mormon-gold-plates.jpg
http://josephsmith.net/article/called-of-god
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/pgp/js-h/1.1-20?lang=eng



No comments:

Post a Comment